Located on 101 Frank Clement Place
This park was established in 2001. It was established in honor of Mr. D.G. Holland and Mrs. Blanche Holland, who donated a sum of their estate to the City of Dickson for this purpose. We also reserve this park for weddings, reunions etc. For more information call the park office at 446-1721.
Copyright ©1997-2016 City of Dickson, Tennessee. Employee Email